I Live In A Cake

(NoFX)

I never want things to go back to the way they were! Im such a happier person these days, and Im not going to say names, but I DONT BLAME HER. Well, I kind of do. She just always put people down and turned everyone against me so it would see that only she liked me. Being bestfriends for 3 years with this chick made me so depressed out of my fucking mind. But now Im soo much better because I have real friends, I mean sure she was a real friend, but everything had to be about her and I felt like her little minion. But like I said, Im happy now =] I love all the people in my life now, and I dont want this to change(but I know it will).



Pouyan and Chad make me sooo happy<3


"JUST..JSUT LET ME SEE YOUR WEENY!...FINE, I DIDNT WANNA SEE YOUR DICK ANYWAY"

No comments: