Beat My Guest

(Adam and the Ants)

Febuary has been crazy, and will just get worse. I cant remeber past a week ago, so Ill start there ahahahaa.Well since Wednesday, Ive been sick. I had to leave my places early. Then the weekend was filled with Molly adn Ashley again. On Monday Molly dissapeard. Seriously, me and Ashley dont know where she is. Shes probably at home, chillin, but we are too lazy to call her. And TODAY I almost fucking died. This weather sucks. Car slid ALL over the road from the ice and eventuly ran up onto a curve. Smashed into a pair or trash cans, but if it wasnt for them, it would have been a pole. It was fucking rediculous. All this doesnt sound crazy, but I also left out about abillion and a half details becuase my fan is being demonic. Its this little fan that blows out heat... and it stopped spinning but is still on and set. So I unplugged it and what not, and it was stillllll onnnnnnn. WHAT THE FUCK?! So i plugged it back in and it still doesnt work. I hate this room, its so creepy hahaha. I came home today to find my guitars and some other things all switched up. I have 2 guitars hanging on the wall. The green Ibanez is hanging on the higher hook and the gehtto ebay guitar on the lower one. So when I came home they were on the opposite hooks, and no one moved them, no one else touches them because im the only on that plays them. Party Duck was across the room. All this weird shit...but it would be weirder if you were there. hahahaaaaa. so yeahhh. now i need to chill and find where Molly has gone off to AHAHAAA.


Two videos today, because Weeds and Charlie are...just...



No comments: